- Say CONGRATS! We are excited and we want you to be excited too!
- Be concerned with how everything will turn out in the end. We would be lying if we didn't say we were a little concerned, too! There are a lot of unknowns and things that could go wrong. Everyone has heard an adoption horror story or two! Just like a pregnancy, I won't breathe a true sigh of relief until I have her in my arms at home! However, we are not afraid!
"They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD." Psalm 112:7
- Ask us how things are going! We want to talk about this with you. We want to be an open book in this process. Please ask any questions you might be thinking!
- Pray for us! Pray for us a lot! We need it. Our kids need it. Treva REALLY needs it!
- Share our story with others. Please don't feel like you need to ask our permission. If you know someone who might be interested, please give them our information or link them right here to our blog!
- Enjoy this picture of the 5 people who mean the world to me! Knowing that Treva is going to have this family surrounding her, loving her, and teaching her is what keeps me going - late nights and all! We are so blessed!
-Keep praying for our Home Study
-Pray our passports will get here soon! There is a big chunk of paperwork I am unable to complete without our passports.
-Pray for Treva - pray specifically for protection in regards to her heart and how it's functioning.