Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2 Corinthians 12:15

"So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well.  If I love you more, will you love me less?" -2 Corinthians 12:15

I am clinging tooth and nail to this verse right now!  I am 31 weeks pregnant, I have a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 20 month old.  I also do daycare for a 3 year old and a 22 month old.  It's kind of busy!  Many of you know that when I'm pregnant I tend to get quite sick.  With the pregnancy, the sickness ended right around 15-16 weeks!  Yay!!  What you probably don't know is that when I'm pregnant I tend to feel kind of down or sad.  Many women struggle with postpartum depression, but I get the sadness during my pregnancy.  By 3 days postpartum, I feel great and all is forgotten!  It's not all consuming or scary, just annoying.  To make matters worse, I finally agreed to let the doctor put me on something to attempt to control my blood pressures.  Unfortunately, one of the side effects for me is it increases the sadness a little.  Some mornings I wake up not sure if I'm ready to tackle the craziness of the 5 kids on top of feeling blue, but, I have something much greater and much more powerful then myself to get me through the day!  I will keep joyfully giving all I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment