Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

2 weeks and counting...


It has official been 2 weeks since we were submitted.

This waiting business is hard.

I've learned the following:

1. I am terribly impatient!
2. Who are we kidding? There is no number 2! I honestly hate all this waiting.  It's like torture!




It seems like there was a bunch of us who all were submitted at the same time.  Now, no one is being issued dates.  It's painful to watch more names (Ok, maybe not painful because that just means there is one less orphan soon!!) be added to the list and no new dates given.  It's time to start checking off some names! Let's get going people! Mommas and daddies are aching to hold their kiddos!



I know, I know, this is just how it goes.  Hopefully soon we will have several dates handed out.  There are a lot of people who have been waiting much longer than us - I need to be patient and wait my turn.  But, I don't want to ;)



While we wait, we need some new fundraising ideas.  We've done lots, but still have a loooong way to go to be fully funded! Anyone want to help us out? Don't forget about our giveaway going on.  Read about it HERE!



If you'd like to make a donation to our baby, please click the following link:






Prayer Requests:

*Pray those travel dates start coming fast and furious!
*Pray for our still great financial need
*Pray our baby girl stays safe and healthy while we all wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment