Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Oh how quickly it goes....


Is it possible! We are 5th in line!

FIFTH!!!

I cannot believe how incredible fast this is all going!

We are so excited, scared, anxious, etc.

But, our arms ache to hold our sweet angel.

I find myself daydreaming about what her eyes will look like.  Or how soft her hair will feel when I touch it.  Or what she will smell like.  Will she cry when I first hold her? Will she like to be cuddled (oh I hope she will.  I'm preparing myself for the possibility of her not liking to be touched much, but I'm praying for the opposite!)

But, I am also filled with great anxiety.  The unknown is sometimes overwhelming.  The thought of leaving my other kids for 3 weeks is terrifying.  They will be in great care while we are away, but I've only even left them for a weekend once.  I'm not sure how this will go.  I wish we could figure out a way logistically and financially to bring them with us, but I know it's really not an option.  It would be much to difficult and stressful to bring them along (not to mention safety concerns!)

Please keep praying for us.  Keep sharing our story. We need your support! Check out our fundraising thermometer on the right.  Y'all have been soooooo generous, but we have a ways to go! Can you help move us up?

No comments:

Post a Comment