Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Be Inspired!


In case you missed the big announcement, we have officially moved to the top of the waiting line! We will be the next family receiving their travel date!

I am officially thrilled, terrified, anxious, excited...

You name it, I've probably felt it this last little bit!

I've been so focused on the financial piece of our puzzle. It is an important piece, but it isn't the most important.

A sweet friend of mine shared this video with me today.

It was EXACTLY what I needed to see. 

Please watch it and be inspired!

One of our prayers is that through our adoption other families would get excited and their hearts would be stirred to prayerfully consider adoption for their own family. 

We can't change the world, but each of us has the potential to completely change one child's world!

No comments:

Post a Comment