Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

We have a DATE!!!

November 5, 2013 
we will be leaving on a jet plane.

Traveling half way around the world to meet our daughter for the first time.

Our sweet daughter we love so much and have never touched.

I'm so overwhelmed with emotions and having a hard time focusing on anything else right now.

I am focusing on soaking in as much time with my 4 older sweeties right now.

Trying to have some quality time, make fun memories, and shower each other with lots of love. 

I'm hoping I can keep it together to say goodbye to these bumpkins! 

And, then, my sweet baby girl will suddenly be placed in my arms and again I will be forced to keep it all together.  

Be gracious with me...I'm going to fail miserably at both these tasks!

Oh sweet princessa, momma and daddy are almost there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment